Durham is home to a wide variety of rich and diverse cultural attractions.
Durham Convention Center is located steps away from the Carolina Theatre, a historic landmark that remains a thriving spot for entertainment, and near the Durham Performing Arts Center, a nationally respected arts center.
Enjoy unique restaurants, shopping, art galleries, breweries, and museums. Spend the afternoon enjoying our rich architecture, or catch a baseball game at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
We are located two miles away from both Duke University and North Carolina Central University. Situated just four miles from the world-renowned Research Triangle Park, and convenient to Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Robert: DBAP! I love baseball and the ballpark itself has alot to offer including cold beer and warm weather. GO BULLS!
- Julie: Enjoying a pint of IPA at Ponysaurus Brewery.
- Ryan: Breakfast or lunch at Rise!
- Aisha: Coffee from Beyu and pimento cheese from Bulldega!
- Dennis: Defibrillator burger at Dain's Place featured on Man vs Food.
- Andrea: Drinking a favorite cocktail at Bar Virgil or eating at Pizzeria Toro.
- Nick: Dinner at Viceroy followed by cocktails at Kingfisher!
- Hannah: Ninth Street Bakery is a favorite lunch spot of mine.
Visit Discover Durham for visitor information. Photo copyright Discover Durham.